What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

What's up guys??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: What's up guys?? Reply with quote

SO where are you guys,no nay posts lately.
Crying or Very sad
jana
MrLooniz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jana, you know, I´m always be here and with my mind by you!

I fixed up my Fanpage....

I wish you a nice start in the new week!!

Your Mr Looniz!!!
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrLooniz wrote:
Jana, you know, I´m always be here and with my mind by you!

I fixed up my Fanpage....

I wish you a nice start in the new week!!

Your Mr Looniz!!!

Iwill chack it than.
jana xoxo
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here too!!!
You know you are my favourite just after my wife! Cool

Here in Italy a very cold and rainy weekend. I think the summer days are definetly gone... it's time of cold nights Wink
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxrelichunter wrote:
I'm here too!!!
You know you are my favourite just after my wife! Cool

Here in Italy a very cold and rainy weekend. I think the summer days are definetly gone... it's time of cold nights Wink

The same in Czech the weather just started be cold,it sucks.Well here in LA is still nice and hot.

jana xoxo
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When are you coming back from LA?

It is cold here as well. I freezed off my bike this morning. Brrrrrrrr...
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneoutthere wrote:
When are you coming back from LA?

It is cold here as well. I freezed off my bike this morning. Brrrrrrrr...

Wel I will staqy two more weeks to do some work for Digital playground and than I will return to Czech.I am sure it's cold in Europe.So for two more weeks I will enjozy the nice and sunny weather in California.\jana
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't come back home... well... we (all european fans) have to come there in LA Cool

Then you'll have to stay with us all day long... and the night too! Cool
... eh eh eh
MrLooniz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah,... it is sooo cold here in Germany/Europe....

But if I´m thinking about Jana, then I´m sooo warm... Embarassed Embarassed

Your Mr Looniz!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI JANA,There are 3 seperate dialects spoken In Czech. Which one do you speak. Ive noticed that some people use a English to Czech translator to send you a message but they use the wrong dialect so you cant read it. How do you say Kiss me in Czech? If Silvia Saint is a 10 You are an 11. Love, Pavs 666
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pavs666 wrote:
HI JANA,There are 3 seperate dialects spoken In Czech. Which one do you speak. Ive noticed that some people use a English to Czech translator to send you a message but they use the wrong dialect so you cant read it. How do you say Kiss me in Czech? If Silvia Saint is a 10 You are an 11. Love, Pavs 666

I dont know what you mean,sorry.
But kiss in czech is pusa Razz
Thank you for thekinde words.

jana xoxo
Dave T

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here too.

Haven't been to the forum so much since that Flirty chick started posting... She kinda scares me. Embarassed

But seriously, I've just been very busy with work at the moment. Crying or Very sad

But once I get all this work out of the way, I'm going away on vacation. Cool

Anyway, Jana, I'm sending you lots of 'pusas'.

Dave T
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave T wrote:
I'm here too.

Haven't been to the forum so much since that Flirty chick started posting... She kinda scares me. Embarassed

But seriously, I've just been very busy with work at the moment. Crying or Very sad

But once I get all this work out of the way, I'm going away on vacation. Cool

Anyway, Jana, I'm sending you lots of 'pusas'.

Dave T

Thnak you for lot os pusas it so cute and sweet:-))
Flirty is ok,she wont post os many messages here anymore. Wink
jana xoxo

PS:Have a great vacation.
jana xoxo
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

Flirty is ok,she wont post os many messages here anymore. Wink
jana xoxo

So you've braved Flirty and then you've defeated her!
You are my best heroine!

[URL=http://img18.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc220&image=903_rsprev.jpg] [/URL]

Well... but I'm curious about the fight details beetween you two... (oil wrestling?) Wink
probably the best thing to do is not ask!

A lot of pusas also from me.
But is the plural 'pusas' correct?
Pavs666

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Jana, I am a bit confused. The English To Czech dictionary says kiss me is" polibit "me but an other word for kiss is pusa. Then what is "me" in czech? You must be using the Moravian form of Czech which is used in the southeast. Lots of love and pusas to you. Pavs666
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pavs666 wrote:
Hello Jana, I am a bit confused. The English To Czech dictionary says kiss me is" polibit "me but an other word for kiss is pusa. Then what is "me" in czech? You must be using the Moravian form of Czech which is used in the southeast. Lots of love and pusas to you. Pavs666

Kiss me means "polib me" and Kiss means "pusa"But you are irght I am Moravian.

jana xoxo
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need a thread to learn the czech language... Confused
spitball66

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: first time posting Reply with quote

this is my first time posting Jana.

I've seen your photos on the net tons of times, but only recently visited your site, by way of a link through that chick "flirty" which I followed from a erotic story site called "Literotica".
Like most guys on the planet, I am perpetually horny, and i spend alot of time of the net jerking off. hey, what the heck, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I laugh when people talk about sex addicts. Isn't that like, all guys?
by the way, I love your accent. I give private english lessons. If you want , I'd be happy to give you free lessons, perhaps by email. I have a few eastern european clients. basically I've always ahad a thing for eastern European women. a) i love the accent b) because I've always been fascinated by the soviet bloc. former now, of course.
what else? well, I'm curious, what about relationships? does your work make it difficult to have a boyfreind, or rather to findd a boyfreind who accepts what you do and isn't jealous?
I wonder how I would feel. Frankly I think it would be great but then of course, when it comes to relationships, beauty isn't everything. Ultimately you need someone whose company you enjoy, in and out of bed ( after all, after x amount of orgasm, even that gets boring) .

what about sex? is all the sex in your work just work? or are you really horny yourself? does your prefessional sex life ruin you personal one? i.e. at night, after a photo shoot, when you are at home, is sex like the last thing on your mind?

well, this has been a long post. I don't expect you to reply all at once, if at all, but I've read a few of the threads here, and you do seem to reply to alot of the posts, so I thought I'd try my luck.

by the way, uh, to state the obvious, you are an incredibly good looking woman. I wonder, if the soviets were still around, do you think you would have considered having been a sex spy for the KGB? You would have been their greatest weapon against the imperialist running dogs. ( oh, by the way, I'm not a fan of communism- actually I'm very capitalist, i just find it interesting.) I have also heard that the KGB actually did use sext women as spies and called them swallows (like the bird) . Have you every heard of anything like that?

p.s. In one thread you said that you would find it boring to be married to a rich guy and not work. just out of curiousity, have you ever had any such offers?
Dave T

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
But you are irght I am Moravian.

jana xoxo

Hey, did any of you know that Sigmund Freud was Moravian?

This fascinating fact was brought to you by...

The very knowledgeable Dave T Mr. Green
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxrelichunter wrote:
we need a thread to learn the czech language... Confused

Oh ye first word.sex-sex

jana Wink
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave T wrote:
JanaCova wrote:
But you are irght I am Moravian.

jana xoxo

Hey, did any of you know that Sigmund Freud was Moravian?

This fascinating fact was brought to you by...

The very knowledgeable Dave T Mr. Green

That is interesting DAVID.
jana xoxo
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: first time posting Reply with quote

spitball66 wrote:
this is my first time posting Jana.

I've seen your photos on the net tons of times, but only recently visited your site, by way of a link through that chick "flirty" which I followed from a erotic story site called "Literotica".
Like most guys on the planet, I am perpetually horny, and i spend alot of time of the net jerking off. hey, what the heck, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I laugh when people talk about sex addicts. Isn't that like, all guys?
by the way, I love your accent. I give private english lessons. If you want , I'd be happy to give you free lessons, perhaps by email. I have a few eastern european clients. basically I've always ahad a thing for eastern European women. a) i love the accent b) because I've always been fascinated by the soviet bloc. former now, of course.
what else? well, I'm curious, what about relationships? does your work make it difficult to have a boyfreind, or rather to findd a boyfreind who accepts what you do and isn't jealous?
I wonder how I would feel. Frankly I think it would be great but then of course, when it comes to relationships, beauty isn't everything. Ultimately you need someone whose company you enjoy, in and out of bed ( after all, after x amount of orgasm, even that gets boring) .

what about sex? is all the sex in your work just work? or are you really horny yourself? does your prefessional sex life ruin you personal one? i.e. at night, after a photo shoot, when you are at home, is sex like the last thing on your mind?

well, this has been a long post. I don't expect you to reply all at once, if at all, but I've read a few of the threads here, and you do seem to reply to alot of the posts, so I thought I'd try my luck.

by the way, uh, to state the obvious, you are an incredibly good looking woman. I wonder, if the soviets were still around, do you think you would have considered having been a sex spy for the KGB? You would have been their greatest weapon against the imperialist running dogs. ( oh, by the way, I'm not a fan of communism- actually I'm very capitalist, i just find it interesting.) I have also heard that the KGB actually did use sext women as spies and called them swallows (like the bird) . Have you every heard of anything like that?

p.s. In one thread you said that you would find it boring to be married to a rich guy and not work. just out of curiousity, have you ever had any such offers?

Hi and welcome here,it is really long post so I am sorry if I ownt answer all your questions.
Thyanks God it wasnt hard for me to ifnde a guy who would minde me do what I am doing but I have two lifes so its easy to be happy in relationship because I dont bring my work home lol.
I am naturaly horny girl so its not a problem for me to have sex in fron of the camera and than get home and have it again,but doing G/G videos is not just a work,we can have lot of fun and even have orgasms(which happends to me most of the time when I work with girls).
And no the soviets are not around for many years and we are not in communism for many years.I was realy little when the communism was still in Czech so I really dont remember anythig from that time.

jana xoxo
spitball66

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ye first word.sex-sex

what about blowjob?

by the way, i saw a few shots from your set with sylvia saint. yes you two do look very similar, blond, similar body type, but , while i'd take sylvia any day, and while im sure she's a nice person, you are wayyy better .

very classic look you have. very rare. sort of a regal, noble, ice queen sort of look. you should be the queen of czechoslovakia, but perhaps with a touch of something sinister. have you done any acting? your face is so iconic.
spitball66

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doing G/G videos is not just a work,we can have lot of fun and even have orgasms(which happends to me most of the time when I work with girls).

see, now, hearing that sort of makes me jealous, cos you know, I'm very horny myself and i would have no problem having sexin front of a camera. so, basically i would like to have your job. or, i'd like to hear that it was a crappy job somehow to make me feel better. oh well .

hey so , do you smoke pot? i mean, like just how much fun do you girls all have on the job?
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spitball66 wrote:
Oh ye first word.sex-sex

what about blowjob?

by the way, i saw a few shots from your set with sylvia saint. yes you two do look very similar, blond, similar body type, but , while i'd take sylvia any day, and while im sure she's a nice person, you are wayyy better .

very classic look you have. very rare. sort of a regal, noble, ice queen sort of look. you should be the queen of czechoslovakia, but perhaps with a touch of something sinister. have you done any acting? your face is so iconic.

Thank you so much Very Happy
No I didnt do any acting,maybe in a future but it needs to be comedy:-))
jana
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spitball66 wrote:
doing G/G videos is not just a work,we can have lot of fun and even have orgasms(which happends to me most of the time when I work with girls).

see, now, hearing that sort of makes me jealous, cos you know, I'm very horny myself and i would have no problem having sexin front of a camera. so, basically i would like to have your job. or, i'd like to hear that it was a crappy job somehow to make me feel better. oh well .

hey so , do you smoke pot? i mean, like just how much fun do you girls all have on the job?

No I dont smoke pot:-))Only my bad thing is wine,I like have glas of wine every day.

PS:My job is great I know it wont make you fell better Wink
jana xoxo
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

No I dont smoke pot:-))Only my bad thing is wine,I like have glas of wine every day.

jana xoxo

I like wine too... a glass or two a day and only during lunch or dinner
and I like combine food with the right kind of wine.

My preferred red wine are cabernet, barolo, refosco and teroldego rotaliano
about white wine I like Pignoletto and Malvasia

if you like wine you have to come here in Italy Wink
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxrelichunter wrote:
JanaCova wrote:

jana xoxo

I like wine too... a glass or two a day and only during lunch or dinner
and I like combine food with the right kind of wine.

My preferred red wine are cabernet, barolo, refosco and teroldego rotaliano
about white wine I like Pignoletto and Malvasia

if you like wine you have to come here in Italy Wink

Yes the smae me,having wine with luch or dinner and trying to g et the right wine with food.
I know italian wine is great oh my God I would love to have a battle to my archive.
jana xoxo
spitball66

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: wine Reply with quote

I buy wine from my freind, who runs a brew your own wine store. I wouldn't say that it's the best wine ever, but it's cheap, about 3$ a bottle for 30 bottles

but as for wine, I lived in paris with a french chick. We had wine with every meal, every sort, from very good, vintage wines, to rose( light , pink wine) with ice in the south of france on hot days, looking out at the vista afforded by the foothills of Provence. sort of like the book, but better. my girlfreind at the time had a body just like yours Jana, which is certainly one of the things that interest me in you. small but perfect tits, about 5'3", long straight blonde hair, perfect ass and thin a nice waist. she had done a lot of ballet, so she was in great shape. i loved curling up in bed with her.

but wine....yes, france was the place.
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spitball66... I don't understand the link beetween your girlfriend and wine... I think could be 2 kinds of beauty or pleasures. Wink
Well, also you said that france is the place for good wine... sorry, but I'm not agree... Italy is the place! Cool
This is the eternal contest bettween Italy and France about the wine! Wink
(but note that in czech language 'wine' is 'vino'... the italian word!)
Wink

Seriously... I like french wine too, but I know best the italian wines.

Jana you have to go in France and then come here in Italy... and give us your response! A bad job, uh? But someone have to do it!
Wink

Quote:
I know italian wine is great oh my God I would love to have a battle to my archive.

I could help this time. Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: