What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

THe BLiND oNe

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:57 am    Post subject: THe BLiND oNe Reply with quote

well I think now I can pick a new nickname: the blind one
I've just added this funny nick in my signature 'cause I'm the one who can't see the Jana's liveshows.
As some of you already know I've only a 56k modem at home and during the liveshows I can only hear and not see... and before you ask... no, DSL is not reaching my area.

Surely I'd prefer to see but I have to say that I like also hearing you Jana moaning.
Dear Jana you really turn me on with your sweet voice and your hot moaning. I've to tell you this once again.

PS
to Etfremd, thanks! You really help me describing all the show yesterday.
Blackadder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: THe BLiND oNe Reply with quote

xxxrelichunter wrote:
I've just added this funny nick in my signature 'cause I'm the one who can't see the Jana's liveshows.
As some of you already know I've only a 56k modem at home and during the liveshows I can only hear and not see... and before you ask... no, DSL is not reaching my area.

Surely I'd prefer to see but I have to say that I like also hearing you Jana moaning.
Dear Jana you really turn me on with your sweet voice and your hot moaning. I've to tell you this once again.

PS

You're not the only one relich, i have a very old computer who would surely mess up during the liveshows, and at most sundays i'm busy...
But as soon as i get a new one and i find some time i would gladly be a member and watch jana's liveshows as i hear all the hot comments about it!! 19.95$ a month is really nothing to see the lovely jana!!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: THe BLiND oNe Reply with quote

xxxrelichunter wrote:

PS

Thank you.I think you would be more turn on if you wouldsee me doing all the naughty things.

jana
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: THe BLiND oNe Reply with quote

Blackadder wrote:
xxxrelichunter wrote:

PS

You're not the only one relich, i have a very old computer who would surely mess up during the liveshows, and at most sundays i'm busy...
But as soon as i get a new one and i find some time i would gladly be a member and watch jana's liveshows as i hear all the hot comments about it!! 19.95$ a month is really nothing to see the lovely jana!!

I cna not wait for you to havenew PC and finde timeto chck my show:-))
jana
etfremd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Thanks Hunter... Reply with quote

Hi Jana and Hunter-
I had fun trying to type as fast as Jana was working her pussy and ass! It was fun trying to get the description across...But I totally missed the cum action...

Jana- can you give us some signals before you cum! I am sure the guys would love to know you are about to go over! It must not have been a very big O since she was not shaking much...

I guess it is a different experience watching a girl cum on webcam than having her cum when your mouth is on her pussy!

Jana- can you comment about that- since you have made many girls cum with your mouth?

I would like you to teach me your secrets to eating a pussy! Do you have any suggestions or tips...I think I am pretty good at it...basically it is about paying attention to what is working at what is not...subtle ques...Every girl is different- I love those old girl friends who I could make cum 3 to 5 times by eating their pussy- before we even started having sex...

Note to self: Next wife will need to cum at least 3X orally...

ETF
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks Hunter... Reply with quote

etfremd wrote:

Jana- can you give us some signals before you cum! I am sure the guys would love to know you are about to go over! It must not have been a very big O since she was not shaking much...

I guess it is a different experience watching a girl cum on webcam than having her cum when your mouth is on her pussy!

Jana- can you comment about that- since you have made many girls cum with your mouth?

I would like you to teach me your secrets to eating a pussy! Do you have any suggestions or tips...I think I am pretty good at it...basically it is about paying attention to what is working at what is not...subtle ques...Every girl is different- I love those old girl friends who I could make cum 3 to 5 times by eating their pussy- before we even started having sex...

ETF

ok next time I will say"ready guys I will cum" would this be a good signal??

I love men who can eat pussy.And yes it is much diferent whenI have orgasm masturbating and when I get it while someone eats my pussy.
I eat so many pussys,that I stoped counting it:_))Well first you have to know what the girl likes,evey girl is diferent like you sad.SOme of them like it slow and some of them faster.

jana xoxo
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks Hunter... Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
etfremd wrote:

ETF

ok next time I will say"ready guys I will cum" would this be a good signal??

I love men who can eat pussy.And yes it is much diferent whenI have orgasm masturbating and when I get it while someone eats my pussy.
I eat so many pussys,that I stoped counting it:_))Well first you have to know what the girl likes,evey girl is diferent like you sad.SOme of them like it slow and some of them faster.

jana xoxo

Well, I like eating pussy too and I think I'm quite clever.
I agree with Jana and I could add that you have to "read her body language" when you are eating. You can only try! Smile (not a bad practice uh?)
A personal opinion.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Hunter... Reply with quote

xxxrelichunter wrote:

I agree with Jana and I could add that you have to "read her body language" when you are eating. You can only try! Smile (not a bad practice uh?)
A personal opinion.

Thrue,thrue:-))
jana xoxo
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've to go away for few days.
So I've to renounce the next live show of Jana. Crying or Very sad

Etfremd this time you don't have to describe all for this poor blind webman, this time you could relax and enjoy the show!
etfremd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Hey Jana... Reply with quote

Hunter- It was my pleasure! I actually get more from it trying to decribe what she is doing- play by play is kinda fun...although I'd rather be there as part of the action or at least be able to direct her a little bit..that would be a great idea! Hey JANA- here is an idea- why don't you have virtual sex with one of your many fans? The guy with a lucky draw could get on the audio line with you and ask you to play with yourself in a specific way...talk dirty with you a little bit...The guy who gets you to cum the most would be the "winner"...but actually we would all win by enjoying the show!

Jana- what do you think? Not every show but maybe a special show or two?

-Eric
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Jana... Reply with quote

etfremd wrote:
Hunter- It was my pleasure! I actually get more from it trying to decribe what she is doing- play by play is kinda fun...although I'd rather be there as part of the action or at least be able to direct her a little bit..that would be a great idea! Hey JANA- here is an idea- why don't you have virtual sex with one of your many fans? The guy with a lucky draw could get on the audio line with you and ask you to play with yourself in a specific way...talk dirty with you a little bit...The guy who gets you to cum the most would be the "winner"...but actually we would all win by enjoying the show!

Jana- what do you think? Not every show but maybe a special show or two?

-Eric

this would be cool and hot.Good idea.Lets make it work one day.

jana
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Relic. Sorry to hear that man, no DSL or Cable where you live? I would hang myself without a fast internet connection. But that is because I am used to it now obviously.

Jana, if I join again, will you do a special show for me?? Very Happy
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneoutthere wrote:
Relic. Sorry to hear that man, no DSL or Cable where you live? I would hang myself without a fast internet connection. But that is because I am used to it now obviously.

A special show for you?,Did I promise you something like this??
jana xoxo
Dave T

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every one of Jana's shows is special! Very Happy

Dave T
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
someoneoutthere wrote:

A special show for you?,Did I promise you something like this??
jana xoxo

You did, don't you remember? You also said you would come over and tuck me in bed, and read me a nice bedtime story.... Very Happy Wink

Are you doing a show tonight!?
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneoutthere wrote:

You did, don't you remember? You also said you would come over and tuck me in bed, and read me a nice bedtime story.... Very Happy Wink

Are you doing a show tonight!?

Oh now I remember:-))
Embarassed Yes I didl ive show last night.¨¨

jana xoxo
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you did a show, always on Sundays. Regular like the Church.... Very Happy

I can hardly resist you anymore Jana. Maybe see you again next weekend.

XXX
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneoutthere wrote:
I know you did a show, always on Sundays. Regular like the Church.... Very Happy

I can hardly resist you anymore Jana. Maybe see you again next weekend.

XXX

Cool see you next weekend.
jana xoxo
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess what?! Those super fans of Martina tricked me to sign up again with Martina. I promise to be entirly yours again after subscription expires.

Still luv ya

xxx
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneoutthere wrote:
Guess what?! Those super fans of Martina tricked me to sign up again with Martina. I promise to be entirly yours again after subscription expires.

Still luv ya

xxx

Wekk U an zoset now Twisted Evil
No just kidding,enjoy Martinas site.

jana xoxo
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've to admit I like a lot of models... but I've to add I want to chat with Jana only.
Why? Well, I can't have an answer for everything!

I'm still a member but this condition is quite expensive. About 3 weeks then my membership will expire Crying or Very sad and this time I've to stop my renew Crying or Very sad
I'll be a member again in few months ( happy xmas relichunter! )

I've only a request: Jana tell to your webmaster to upload in the videos members area your last recorded live shows not later than the end of this month.
Please, please, please, please!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
someoneoutthere wrote:

Still luv ya

xxx

jana xoxo

lol.... I have no idea what you've just said.....but I guess it is something sweet ...... like you Wink
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxrelichunter wrote:
I've to admit I like a lot of models... but I've to add I want to chat with Jana only.
Why? Well, I can't have an answer for everything!

I'm still a member but this condition is quite expensive. About 3 weeks then my membership will expire Crying or Very sad and this time I've to stop my renew Crying or Very sad
I'll be a member again in few months ( happy xmas relichunter! )

I've only a request: Jana tell to your webmaster to upload in the videos members area your last recorded live shows not later than the end of this month.
Please, please, please, please!

He will do it as soon as I will sned themm to him,sorry it takes so long,but things been busy here.

I am gald youlike to chat withme:-))
jana xxoo
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneoutthere wrote:
JanaCova wrote:
someoneoutthere wrote:

Still luv ya

xxx

jana xoxo

lol.... I have no idea what you've just said.....but I guess it is something sweet ...... like you Wink

Well I didnt wrote that:-))That is weired.I wrote"Now i am mad"

jana xoxox
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? Thats strange huh? And dont be mad. I still think you give the most sexy webcam shows I've ever seen. I will be back I promise.

xxxxx
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneoutthere wrote:
Really? Thats strange huh? And dont be mad. I still think you give the most sexy webcam shows I've ever seen. I will be back I promise.

xxxxx

I was just kidding.jana xoxo
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phew......thanks Angel Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: