What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Smoking

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonimus00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Smoking Reply with quote

Jana,

I've caught several of your photo sets on Suze.net, and there are some wonderful shots of you smoking in some of them. Will you be doing any smoking fetish shoots on your site anytime soon? You're an incredibly hot smoker, and I think a LOT of people would enjoy seeing those sets. Thanks!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: Smoking Reply with quote

Anonimus00 wrote:
Jana,

I've caught several of your photo sets on Suze.net, and there are some wonderful shots of you smoking in some of them. Will you be doing any smoking fetish shoots on your site anytime soon? You're an incredibly hot smoker, and I think a LOT of people would enjoy seeing those sets. Thanks!

I am glad you like the smoke photosets,i dont smoke normaly,so it is pretty funny to watch me smoke,but on the pictures it looks good.Yes I will do some smoke fetish photoset for my website:-))
jana xoxo
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: Smoking Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

I am glad you like the smoke photosets,i dont smoke normaly,so it is pretty funny to watch me smoke,but on the pictures it looks good.Yes I will do some smoke fetish photoset for my website:-))
jana xoxo

Yeah, Jana normally only smokes pot, not cigarettes. Okay, that was just a joke !!!! Laughing

Rich
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: Smoking Reply with quote

Rich wrote:

Yeah, Jana normally only smokes pot, not cigarettes. Okay, that was just a joke !!!! Laughing

Rich

I would rather die than to smoke pot,I tryed it once and I had bad taste in my mouth the all day.nothing for me really:-))

jana xoxo
Dave T

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoking pot gives me migraines. Sad

Incidentally, there is a very old photoset of Jana smoking a cigarette at www.phantasmoke.com.

And there is a set at www.twistys.com where Jana has a cigar. But she doesn't smoke it. She just holds it... er, suggestively. Which is much healthier.

At least, it's healthier for Jana. Looking at those pics sent my blood pressure sky high and I needed to go lie down afterwards. Smile

Dave T
Rich

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave T wrote:
Smoking pot gives me migraines. Sad

Incidentally, there is a very old photoset of Jana smoking a cigarette at www.phantasmoke.com.

And there is a set at www.twistys.com where Jana has a cigar. But she doesn't smoke it. She just holds it... er, suggestively. Which is much healthier.

At least, it's healthier for Jana. Looking at those pics sent my blood pressure sky high and I needed to go lie down afterwards. Smile

Dave T

Yeah, Dave, I agree. The cigar set at Twisty's is one of Jana's most provocative and sexy shoots. Among my favorites for sure!

Rich
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:

Yeah, Dave, I agree. The cigar set at Twisty's is one of Jana's most provocative and sexy shoots. Among my favorites for sure!

Rich

I am not sure which set it is:-))
jana xoxo
Rich

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Rich wrote:

Rich

I am not sure which set it is:-))
jana xoxo

I will email picture from set, Jana so you can see. I would post one here, but I don't know how.

Rich
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:

I will email picture from set, Jana so you can see. I would post one here, but I don't know how.

Rich

I get the picture Rich,but like I already told you I dont remembeer who was the photograph:-((
jana xoxo
Victor UK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Rich,

I believe that you were unsure about the way to place some photos of Jana on here. As an example, here is the identification reference for a web photo of Suze Randall with Silvia in the USA a few weeks ago. The reference is obtained by right-clicking the web-based photo and looking in the "Properties".

The reference happens to be:- http://clubsilviasaint.net/v3/news/200503.jpg

Now, if you then put the [img] before this reference and [/img] after it, you should see the photo itself. NB. The photo needs to be on the Web already somewhere. If it gets removed, then the photo will no longer appear, but usually photos are there for the duration.

Here I go,...

Did it work? If it did, the photo should be below. Why not try it out yourself. I hope you follow what I am saying. It took me ages to understand it and in fact some Sites use a quite different method.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: