What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Czech beauty.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Victor UK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Czech beauty. Reply with quote

Just a short message to say hello from London.
How nice the above photo is of the two lovely Czech stars, Silvia Saint and Jana Cova.

Wishing the stars and everyone here a healthy and happy New Year!

Regards,
Victor UK. 8th January 2005.

Below is a sweet, beautiful and beloved star - now in Heaven.
Oh, how we miss her.

The wonderful Lea De Mae - Czech Beauty (1976 - 2004)

JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: Czech beauty. Reply with quote

Thnak you for the nice pics.

I am sure lot of people miss Lea:-((
jana xoox
digi_aussie2002

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Lea De Mae Reply with quote

What did Lea die of? She was only so young.

Regards,
Digi

Tune in live at www.livehardrock.com
Rich

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Lea De Mae Reply with quote

digi_aussie2002 wrote:
What did Lea die of? She was only so young.

Regards,
Digi

Lea was struggling with brain cancer for quite some time, and succumbed to the illness just recently. Yes, it's really sad and tragic to see anyone so young be taken by something like this. Personally, I find it even sadder to see a young person die of a disease than as a result of an accident of some kind.

They say only the good die young ... Perhaps the Lord had some special reason for needing her in Heaven so young. We can only hope that in cases like this, that there is a positive spiritual/other-worldly reason. Believing that may, hopefully, bring some measure of peace to the loved ones left behind.

Our thoughts and prayers should go out to her family, especially her parents ... No one expects to out live their children ... Being a parent, I can only imagine the terrible grief they must be enduring.

Rich
digi_aussie2002

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Lea De Mae Reply with quote

Yes Rich, that is a terrible tragedy for a girl so young.

I also lost a young girl friend of mine last year on October 17th. She was so beautiful and was only 21 years old. I know what you're saying about grieving parents because my friend's father was very upset about her death and said she was all he had. But I know she's in a better place now in heaven and is up there watching over us all. Her face was as pretty as any girl I'd ever seen and her eyes were so beautiful. Unfortunately she had been out drinking all night with a younger girlfriend and didnt come home till midday the next day and was still drunk. She went to bed and went to sleep but vommited and choked on it. Her father found her dead in her bed at 3pm that Sunday afternoon. She was up visiting her grandfather in a small country town and I was booked to go up and spend the next week with her and her father and grandfather. But she died accidently and the police said she would not have felt any pain if it's any consolation to us. Well all she has now is out prayers. Maybe she's up there in heaven with Lea De Mae. Who knows.

Cheers,
Digi Smile

JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Lea De Mae Reply with quote

digi_aussie2002 wrote:

I also lost a young girl friend of mine last year on October 17th. She was so beautiful and was only 21 years old. I know what you're saying about grieving parents because my friend's father was very upset about her death and said she was all he had. But I know she's in a better place now in heaven and is up there watching over us all. Her face was as pretty as any girl I'd ever seen and her eyes were so beautiful. Unfortunately she had been out drinking all night with a younger girlfriend and didnt come home till midday the next day and was still drunk. She went to bed and went to sleep but vommited and choked on it. Her father found her dead in her bed at 3pm that Sunday afternoon. She was up visiting her grandfather in a small country town and I was booked to go up and spend the next week with her and her father and grandfather. But she died accidently and the police said she would not have felt any pain if it's any consolation to us. Well all she has now is out prayers. Maybe she's up there in heaven with Lea De Mae. Who knows.

Cheers,
Digi Smile

I am sorry to hear this:-((
jana oxoxo
digi_aussie2002

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject: Jacqui Orr - My friend in heaven. Reply with quote

Hi,

Here is a photo of me and my friend Jacqui taken about 2 months before she died.

She was such a beautfiul young girl. We had talked about marrying in the future. Well she's in heaven now in a better place and I'm sure she has many friends up there and has set some nice fella's heart on fire in heaven.

http://www.livehardrock.com/gallery/album01/tims2_001

Love,
Digi Smile

Victor UK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Thanks Digi, Rich and Jana Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your nice comments about Lea De Mae, Digi, Rich and Jana, which were most welcome. I am sorry about your young friend Jacqui, Digi.

Digi, I would like you to read some of the messages sent in from around the world to remember lovely Lea. There are some poems, song verses and nice words that I think you might find heart warming. Please take a look at this location in a topic entitled "Remember me!" which is at the CSS Forum in the special section for Lea De Mae. The Forum address is:
http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=9318&subForumID=86534&topicPage=0

The DVD cover photo below is from one of Lea's last "Private" photoshoots I believe. On the very day that Lea recorded her interview for this Double DVD Set, Chris Danneffel also took the informal pictures of Lea in Prague (the ones I produced above).

Victor UK

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:58 am    Post subject: More of our beauties... Reply with quote

You'd be so nice to come home to ... (as the song goes)
Victor UK

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and not forgetting lovely Lea (beautiful - in or out of her clothes!),...

digi_aussie2002

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Lea De Mae Reply with quote

Lea De Mae was a truly beautiful girl. I hope she has found a nice guy in heaven to love her for eternity.

Cheers,
Digi Smile

JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Re: Lea De Mae Reply with quote

digi_aussie2002 wrote:
Lea De Mae was a truly beautiful girl. I hope she has found a nice guy in heaven to love her for eternity.

Cheers,
Digi Smile

She was really beuatiful girl.I am sure she founde some good guy.
jana oxox
digi_aussie2002

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject: Thanks Jana. Reply with quote

Thanks Jana,

That is so nice.

Hugs,
Digi Smile

Victor UK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Lea De Mae Reply with quote

She was really beautiful girl..... jana oxox

Indeed she was Jana and a very great credit to the Czech adult movie world. Thank you lovely Lea for sharing your vitality and gentle beauty with us. Without knowing it, you captured the hearts of the world.

.....forever Young and Beautiful - wonderful Lea De Mae (1976 - 2004)
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: Lea De Mae Reply with quote

Victor UK wrote:
She was really beautiful girl..... jana oxox

Indeed she was Jana and a very great credit to the Czech adult movie world. Thank you lovely Lea for sharing your vitality and gentle beauty with us. Without knowing it, you captured the hearts of the world.

.....forever Young and Beautiful - wonderful Lea De Mae (1976 - 2004)

Victor,I am sure that everyone here really thinks that Lea was beautiful and nice girl,and for sure it is really sad that someone young died.Belive me I dont know nothig worst,but we all are here and should continue with our life.It is nice of you to posted pics of Lea,but it is not necesery to do it in every single post.
I am not trying to be a bitch,but we all know how beautiful she was and one photo of her is better than 10 photos of her.

Hope you understand.

jana xoxo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: